Tuesday, October 25, 2011

XX+1

  Ah how refreshing a new life can be and with it new goals and new choices. I am 21 years of age and I have come to learn so much in these first few months of my new Era.

  I have learned that hanging with the crowd gets me nowhere and the waste of time and money it can become. I have taught others to lead and to lead themselves. I have helped friends achieve their goals and accepted the help of these friends, learning it is ok to humble myself. I have learned that I have a desire in me to learn and to experience as much as possible and I am gaining full confidence in myself.
 
  I have conquered fear, let go of material items and the metaphors that lie within them. I have let go of false relationships and learned the importance of caring for my body and my mind. I have fasted, I have been sleep deprived, I have come to appreciate working for things and I paid off 1 of 4 debts today, it felt Great!

  I am joining the Freemason's and doing my duty to surround myself with more leaders and less followers. Men and Women who are confident, collected, and driven are who I seek. I love to help other but I can no longer let the lazy leech my energy from me. I need it to advance everyday.

    I will find enjoyment in complimenting others and seeing past appearances to have casual conversation with all. Though I have learned when to remove myself from certain individuals Auras. I have also come to appreciate family again and it feels great to rekindle the love that should be, although I will not tease and say it does not require patience and a want for understanding.

 I've learned that my name means

Satisfactory Of The Old Forest and White Stone Malott

Jake Elwood Whitson Malott

10-23-2011       

No comments:

Post a Comment