Tuesday, October 25, 2011

These Things Could Kill Me You Know

Inhale
               I take a slow drag
      And the Smoke fills my lungs.

Exhale
              I enjoy cigerettes
                  They relax me and I can't help
                   but feel a fellowship, a familiar
                picture fills my head.

              1930s.
                                Class.
                  The West.
                                   Rugged.
                   History's Greats share this smoke with Me
 Inhale.
                  I let a fog of Jazz fill my palette
               AND I exhale quickly. calling back the
               tune with a mirrored inhale.

    These things could kill Me You know
    The way I live
    It doesn't matter how or when I die
    I will share The Legend of Great Men
   And Women
      who have eternalized their Biography

 Exhale
         Through the veil I smile

No comments:

Post a Comment