Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A slightly more serious post.

I've made many mistakes for my Legacy.

Hopefully I make many more.
Each piece of grain whittled from this thick and sturdy ego molds a man finely crafted and expertly modest.
Wisdom doesn't come from eating a Golden Apple
But by devouring orchards of sour blunders.
And when I feed myself until my fat stomach can hold no more I often offer rotten endowments to those invested in me. And those Apples although decomposed in the whole of others
offer life up to myself. For when I realize the misfortune and misgiving I have deposed upon these innocents I realize I must ask their forgiveness and it is no easy walk.
I Love These People, All These People.
I feel thorns in the soft pads of my feet when I run on top of the heads of my crucified companions.
  Blood fills me from the inside, sickens me with poison until I crawl up form the darkness I surround myself with.
And when I tame this stallion that is conceit I ride with glory from the depths into the Suns heat.
The Gold rays of this moment tear apart this human body filled, brimming, baking with Ego
And LOVE wraps itself as a finely woven sweater would
around the nape of my temporarily unchained bosom.
            everyday the little demons of doubt fear and gluttony claw their way into my ears , they burrow in my psyche and Daily I must pick them out like tics sucking and toxicating my sustenance.
But to Ride that Gryphon of Life and to feel the compliments of the sincere , is well worth the contention.

No comments:

Post a Comment