Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Moth Man

Ah, Oh , Eee, yessssss. Lately I have felt a flash of revival in myself. Coming out of the summer, changing jobs and revamping my life after all the profound introspections I had been swimming through over the weeks had left me in a cocoon of self surround and personal contemplation. However as all healthy cocoons evolve so did I and I would say I've become quite the stellar Luna if I had to say so my self. I have a great job, I have foraged through personalities and found my close friends and I have begun to climb the tower of knowledge that will lead me to a Life's work.
   I've found that I am fascinated by culture on a deeper scale than I thought, and also with life in general. I have began to study Joseph Campbell's work on mythology, religion and origin. I have scoured the Inter web with landing spots on topics such as metaphysics, physics, alchemy, biology and math. This thorough investigating has helped me to realize that I am interested in science. I read somewhere that a true investigation into science is also an investigation of religion and seeing how I am a history lover it kind of went the other way around for me.
   So I am planning to further my learning in the fields of physics and biology. My plan to do so consists of a 2 to 3 year plan of paying off debt , getting a teach english in foreign locations certificate and setting sail. If I can get Latin, Greek and Sanskrit learned I will easily be able to jump into sciences and tear them apart like the knowledge hungry beast I have become. I've also started taking mad amounts of documentaries out of the library and learned the hard way that movies need to be returned or renewed before a weeks time, at a cost of two dollars a movie a day I now have a wonderful 40 dollar bill....ouch.
   To wrap this up I am back on my grind , I recieved a call last night and Jake Malott ( yes Mwah) is now a Free Mason  and I start my degree work on the 28th. I love symbols, history , the occult, positions of power , class , networking and possibility for personal expansion so I will undoubtedly love this journey I will be taken on.

Also, next semester I am dropping down to one class in school in order to have more self learning and to think and work more.I have some plans for woodworking/ furniture building that I pray will take off kindly. I Love Life and after my hiatus I am back in season baby. UNNNHHHHHHH bring on the Lovin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment