Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Seasons .



Eunt .

Winter. Fall. Winter. Fall. 45 degrees. Fall. Rain. Shine. Cold again. This is Cincinnati. A macrocosm of my life. All over the place. Take a walk, on this walk turn a corner and walk seven blocks. You see that if you go straight for another quarter mile there will be refreshment waiting. But something catches your eye to the left just at the end of your eyes' focus. You decide it is worth your curiosity- it is. Again however, that refreshment comes into your mind. You change direction , refreshment in your mind once more. You are closer than you have been when you see something else slightly away from your most recent position. Once again your desire for more takes you to an off shooting path. Refreshment is never from your mind as you slip into foreign ideas. This is my college career thus far. I seek refreshment but in my mind I am not quite there. I have learnt to wait and move strategically in life, skills can be acquired with a right mind and an intuitive sense of foresight. I give a light step when its called for and a near jump if its required. I have an ambitious root inside me and as I fill the soil with rich experiences, leading , nurturing, and some times shocking bits of Life. The drive begins to pace just a little faster. The reach embodies me finer. I feel confident but I am aware- that if I do not continue and even improve this formulae- it can collapse. Everything can be ended on a stroke of Grief's harp. Only the foolish play invincible, though we've all had a sip from youth's delusions. I patiently await my season. And patience is all I can be sure of .   


Here is a picture a friend of mine  shot earlier this year. I do enjoy his style.


Summer Music Festival +  2012

No comments:

Post a Comment