Sunday, January 22, 2012

Salad IS delicious.

   2011 I mastered the art of introducing substances and poor nutrition into my body. 2012 I have grown from the college life fad and decided starting a healthy lifestyle would be more beneficial and so far I'm loving it! I applied for foodstamps and making less than $1800 a month became eligible for delicious and nutritious bounty err day all day!
   So usually once a month I make this salad which consists of
+ Fresh Spinach leaves
+ Fresh Berries
+Swiss or Italian shredded cheese
+ Salmon or Chicken
(Rubbed with a Lemon Pepper and Oregano seasoning and grilled)
+ Italian dressing or Vinegerette
+Optional Lime squeezing atop

This is a delicious meal and would also be great with a light topping of granola or whatever one may find tantilizing to the taste buds. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment